Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of 2011

It's the last day of 2011 and here I am, starting to blog all over again :D

After a whole year trying to stay off the internet, I'm going back online.

Just to let you all know I'm still alive. LOL.


For the past whole year, while I'm offline, here are a few things that happened.

Chinese New Year was awesome, and the upcoming one would be greater hopefully ;)
Can't wait for the angpowwwsss!

This was the gift <3 From the love one :)


Captures all my memories <3

Then also, choir competition, we got the fifth place, overwhelmed, not in our expectation.
Thank God for this last opportunity =)

Other than that, the sailors that always doll me up :)
Never fail to make another profile picture of mine in fb :p
The graduation concert, as usual, performance :)
Not a great performance for me, but as a whole, I'm glad we did it.
Cheers.

Graduation day. Received gifts. For excellency in my results. Appreciate much.
Thanks mama for the flowers that I forced her to buy :p
And even though busy with my studies,i still enjoy cooking :) 

And both of my dogs are still alive ;p

The tough moments where we "study hard" ;)

and here comes 2012
Happy new year dears <3


~Karumenu