Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm finally back

for the 89126419412983091496219071099463987520 times LOL

So, I'm finally back, with a new header

as the usual way to apologize to my readers for my absenties xDD

i didn't go online for quite a while, why?  exams loh, what else?

worst part of exams is acne. ngargh last minute studies, ew


"So...how are you, Carmen?"

"Let me just show you how am i =D"

Ahem wtf, anyway, this is my cousin's kid =)

And the awesomesauce roti tissue OMFG! AWESOME!

and I had...candle light dinner? =.=

And I cook by myself =D

Bacon and egg sandwich =DDD  ...Yes i fail and i even hurt myself -.-

And this is Biology Supertest 2

Hah, teacher have to give so much tips to us XDD!

and this is what he did to my paper when I change my answer to the wrong 1 =_=

And I draw each page with a smiley there, in the end, i got back a Superman logo at every page too =.=

and I overnight at my aunt's house and baked cookie on the next day which is Mother's Day.

Don't love the cookie at all =.=! I'm such a failure FML -.-

and Oh yea, this is how my dog looks like now, other than the word "omfg", I don't know what to say

He's an emo dog when he came back from his hair cut LOL

But what to do, all his bulu tangle up =/ has to membotakkan him ._.



Ps : how many "and" have i used? LOL XD


A cup with the old man at the place where i grew up =)

Malaysia has their own beautiful sky too =)

Who says the moon looks better from the other side? ;D


Drew a few stuff during exam =)


PS : my sejarah freaking pass. HAH! XD


*revive blog! revive!!*



~Karumenu