Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday '10

Went to Sakae Sushi for birthday celebration with Mom and Bro :)

this was my fave <3 SCALLOP YUMMS!!! there was 3 anyway, mom haven't take the picture then i already ate it up ;D
Tempura, another yumms of mine ;D

Note that it wrote ONE of the inari is with those toppings

The other one is...
an ordinary inari = =
(i bite ady 1) and you know what the manager say?
"its to let customer know the differences in taste :D" wtf


Pretty mom :)

bro -_-



Back home, I was doing my homework
Then all of a sudden my mom off the lights and bro brought out the "cake" =D
aawwwwww~
MY CAKES =DD FAVORITE WOI!! =DD BRO BOUGHT 2 PINT FOR ME
*HEARTS HEARTS HEARTS*

me and the dog, he loves the ice cream too ;p

While i was eating X.X he keep jump all around wanting a bite. =_=

"TEE HEE!!" - me


next day, as usual, friends celebrate with me =)

Its a "secret book" from Amanda

lots of crap inside XD

Yu Xin brought me a small cake :) thanks!


and i told Kok Dong i want to travel around the world, so he take me around the world, aw so sweet -.-


Sailors gave me present too, but I never take picture of it :)


Joey and Jia Yuan gave me this, from komsas notes rubbish FML

INSIDE ALL SUPER DUPER CRAPS OMFG = =
And Kyle, as always, surprises me after school, fetch me home and even bought cake =)

12 years of friendship yo! =D *treasure*


Thank you.


~Karumenu