Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Since the day I'm gone =)

There's been lots and lots of things going around my world :)

Even consider to close down this blog


So yeah let me tell you what happened (not bout closing the blog)


I went to Cameron
(don't know where i saved the picture to)


I went to Kuching


I won essay writing competition. First place.


I won movie vouchers ticket from Nuffnang


I'm having my PMR exam *duh*


I've join Sony Photography Nature Competition and wasted 2 days for it. Ended up teacher never register for us. (Maybe I'll post it in another post, lovely pictures ;D)


I got my class pictures and choir pictures


and found out that our head of prefect, Samuel is very duh funneh xD


Got a new phone because my old one finally cacated ;D



Got a karaoke set


Got the new comp
(no picture)


Having the best day ever
boom boom POW g-g-get it get it~ xD


Mom back from Taiwan and bought lots of stuff for me ;D




And I'm making a new header, so there it is :D

I'M BACK!


with love,
~Karumenu