Thursday, May 28, 2009

HELL YEAH I'M BACK =D

Exams are done.
Folios are done.
I'm free :D!

Heck, I thought I was going to get a D for BC and a C for Geography since i was so blur while doing it. -.-
And heck, I got a B for BC (whee!!) and A for Geography and Sejarah :D
Now other subject. die LOH -.-


I went to "Gold Coast" on Mother's Day with the family and relatives.

We actually went to get a free breakfast by listening some talk :X
The banana cake very nice 1 leh! :D

We also went to a factory that has a HUGE refrigerated store room.
IT WAS SO HUGE. AND SO COLD. WHOA! shiok wei :X
but I never take picture of it =D

After that, went to a temple. very nice :D

ee! such a cute lil hut!

whoa rao, so real eh

ignore the name lah. so ugly -.-



Mua :D

cute lil monk =D

Then I don't remember where we went.
I was half dead in the bus 'cause the night before I was rushing my folio till late night -.-

after that we reach the bitch beach

some small stalls



just a place for you to sit =D







cousins playing =D



dead puffer fish :O

dead sword fish :O

me and cousin :)

us




We don't recognize each other. ngah :X

My mom transfer other pictures to a CD already so I cant get all of it.

And here's not even 1/10 of the pictures. -.-


Anyway, gonna nap =D

Is been long since a good night sleep ;D

~Karumenu