Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you (:

利用这一天_来确认我对你的重要性

原来`我没什么重要

##########

Thanks for the wishes in the middle of the night even though I already off my phone


Thanks for the wishes early in the morning before I even sit down on my queue

Thanks for the SMSes that flood my inbox

Thanks for the drops at the tag box

Thanks for the presents

Thanks for the blog post birthday wishes

Thanks for the wishes in Facebook

Thanks for the wish on the personal messages

Thanks choir members for birthday song in the girls toilet XD

Thanks those that gave me tonnes of surprises

Thanks family for celebrating with me

Thanks brother for buying me dinner for the first time, I'm gonna save money for this August, don't worry :)

Thanks everyone for the marvelous, fabulous day

Thanks for everything <3

Lots of unexpected wishes ._.

Sorry for not updating for such a long time, I've been busy.

Here's a short update during holidays

Went for dentist near Leisure Mall, coincidence, Amanda ask me to accompany her at Neway. So I went there for a while to camwhore (:





Other picture never edit. Like i said, no time.

PS : Tomorrow oral test, omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg!!!!!!!!

Ciao!

~Karumenu