Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm not dead

对`就是剩下2天

当天`就可以乱发狂_虐待兄弟们! :D

########

Yeah just finish the friggin Sivik. Wasted my paper, stupid printer :(

Have to do Geography and Sejarah folio.

Have to do Cik Chai's homework perfectly, otherwise... ngah!

Holiday was awesome, went out almost the whole week. Shiok

Saturday went for Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, gonna post about it soon, but no time to edit pictures and actually blog about it. Ngah, see first lah!

Sunday went out with lebbit to do folio. Suddenly 1 BANG that's so loud, both of us jumped.
Wonder what was that, robbery? car accident? but everything seems so calm. Weird

Night time went for sushi with family, to celebrate. Thanks (:

Birthday post for Justina lou gong will be postpone, pai seh

Moral is soooooooooo annoying, expect us to sing. I rather go back to the books please.

Pn.Zaliha tuition's starts at this Wednesday, wonder she'll fong fei gei like last 2 week or not

Primary classmate tells me that my school sucks just because some of our who-knows-who schoolmate hit his friend, like hello? not my business. and I don't really care. Used to it

School reopen sucks.

Exam soon, sucks. Injection soon, *shouts and run away*

K ciao people <3





HAHAHAHA OK LAH VERY LAME =.=! WHAT KIND OF UPDATE IS THIS.

But wtf lah, seriously don't have much time, seriously, ciao!


PS : I still can't sleep well. Help?

PPS : 或许_ 又是我自作多情`拜托`我哪来的资格? 我不配


~Karumenu