Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine is near again :O!

To make it easier to those whom wish to give me Valentine gifts (Plural, not Singular)

I'll be a great Valentine-r and tell you what I would want ;D

1. A trip to France
Tuileries Garden

I won't mind you booking 2 air ticket, 1 room from a 5 star hotel, paying for the whole trip to and fro and other expenses and surprise me on Valentine day :D

As a matter of fact, I'll be DAMN GLAD ;p



2. Nintendo DSi
Preferably the white

When Nintendo DS Lite was release, I yearn for it.

But I'm woefully inadequate to own 1. =(

So for those whom are caring enough to buy me 1, I'll surely say "Thank You" to you :D



3.Candlelight Dinner/Lunch
I wont mind you/your driver driving us to the destination and have lunch with me after school with my sweaty body :D

Prefer to have western food anyway ;D

With a pianist playing my favorite song, and a guy whose just so caring and generous to buy me a candlelight lunch/dinner, and book the whole restaurant so there will be no disturbance.
Isn't that amazing? TEE HEE



4.Score 8A's in PMR

So what if is not PMR yet and is still months to go?

You can offer giving me tuition classes on BC or KH. Or if you're just loving enough to bribe the officers for me to score AT LEAST 7A's, I'll be thankful for small mercies ;D


Am I asking too much?

Yes ah? Sorry lo =(


5. Can I just have something which is the least like this?
Roses, Couple teddies in a heart shaped box?

I'm not over the line right :(?


...I am?!



6.DENG FINE LA, ROSES ONLY LO (Note the plural)
YA LA, ROSES ONLY LAH

I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO KNOCK MY HOUSE DOOR WITH DIFFERENT COLOUR OF ROSES ON HIS HAND ON VALENTINE LAH. CAN OR NOT!?


Shessh, boys now a days are just so cheap :(

No offense k ;D

~Karumenu