Tuesday, January 20, 2009

To unreasonable Cik Wong :)

Just before I blog about it, may i just say that "you have the bravery to accuse, i too dare to post about it then" :) Thanks but no thanks, my blog, my freedom :)!

Miss Wong,

Even if you're having a bad mood, you should not pick on us. We. are. innocent. :)
You say it yourself, you're in a bad mood, so we tried to cooperate with you. When you give us homework, you can even hear our breathing. Silent as a pin drop. (Ok, exaggerating but just want to make my point)

BUT, before you let us know that you're having a bad mood, you INNOCENTLY scold 2 students. Other than giving us tonnes of homework, I just CAN'T believe that you actually ACCUSE us three. Yeah, ACCUSATION.

Mind you but the first time, we DID stand up. After greeting, naturally we'll sit down again. But when you insist us on repeating, we DID stand up again. But you start scolding kao us infront of the whole class just because others were still standing and when you saw us moving up, you just ASSUME that we did not stand up in the first place.

You know what? I HATE accusation. And this is not the first time on me.

If any of you actually seen how i went to school for the first week, my hair was actually clipped up, the side of my hair is short. Usual teacher seeing it won't even give a damn about it, BUT NOT YOU, my lovely bold Cik Wong :)
And you state that my hair was the one SPECIALLY needed to be tidy up.

Sorry but then, compare my hair clipping up, and other students letting their hair down without clipping, whose worst? And you ACTUALLY says that MY hair was the worst?

AND THEN, you start scolding us that our voice is soft. If you're not happy with it, for the first time, tell us, we'll try to change. For the second time, warn us. For the third time, scold kao us but I won't give a damn because you told us before. YET, you yearn to scold us mindlessly. That's absurd.

As a teacher, should you or should you not be professional enough to teach wisely with patients? Or as a teacher, you treat us as your sand bag?

If any of you readers actually tell her about it, I don't care, because this accusation is unbearable. And if this matter actually went to the school council, please judge this matter reasonably.

And hor, I never told you to highlight it, means i never force you to read it. So if you think I'm SO annoying and stupid and ridiculous, DON'T HIGHLIGHT LAH :D! Easy! ;D


~Karumenu