Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random =)

Went to check Nuffnang, because I was excited =X

ςarmзи™: 12:00 got 1 only
13:00 got 7 only
14:00 got 7 aso
15:00 got 3
16:00 got 5
17:00 GOT 137!!
18:00 got 5 =_=

ςarmзи™: but my Sitemeter whole day unique visitors is 130 = =

Then I went to Nuffnang to check where all of this readers come from

ςarmзи™: INDIA SPAIN SINGAPORE UNITEDSTATES UNITEDKINGDOM INDONESIA SWEDEN AUSTRALIA GERMANY WTF

Well, I don't believe it, so I went to Sitemeter and check it again

ςarmзи™ says: spain india sweden turkey indonesia new zealand japan italy australia egypt UK switzerland greece germany thailand pakistan singapore bulgaria brazil france iran canada belgium etc

...WTF

Oh yeah, I turn into Glitterati already =P
woo hoo?
Anyone mind explaining to me what does that mean?
Can i start earning money already =.=??

I'll be updating alternate day anyway =D
Otherwise my blogging juice will be drain within half a month :/



PS : WHOEVER INTERESTED IN THE PANGKOR TRIP, PLEASE TELL ME ASAP. Sunday I won't be online so whoever interested please SMS me (: Thank you!

~Karumenu