Monday, December 29, 2008

Tag - Zhuin

Yes, I'm not online for some time already

and I'm proud of it :D

LOL, ok only 2-3 days. Ridiculous. I know XD

Ok, so, the tag (:


Tagged - Zhuin

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.


1. I don't enjoy tag anymore.
- YES I DON'T HAHA =D That's great...right? ._.

2. I friggin perasan
- but you all probably know this already

3. I love reading, A LOT
- Yeah, I prefer reading than online. I can actually finish Breaking Dawn (yeah, the one with 700+ pages) in 2 days . Of course that includes my eating,sleeping,random time too =D and I actually enjoy it ;D

4. I actually DISLIKE people's attitude
- To be exact, lots of people that I know have those kind of EW attitude, and proofs that no one is perfect. I don't really enjoy it but what to do? They're my love ones, so tolerate =D

5. I don't like to stay home
- I'm someone whom likes to go outings a lot :D! Yeah, but too bad I'm not allow too -.-

6. I love my friends more than myself
- because most of them I treat them as sisters and brothers. Since I don't have any sister, so I really enjoy having girl friends =)! And the relationship between me and my brother is kinda ~.~, so I love my boy friends too (:

7. I'm not impress by myself even though I said I'm perasan
- yeah, sangat ji bei -_-

8. I'm gonna score really good for PMR >:)

9. I have a habit of eating snacks
- yeah yeah, I know i dah fatter because of it -_-

10. I don't do sports except for swimming (:
- if is counted as sports ._.

11. I dislike person1 saying person2 lanc when they barely know each other
- because they can't just judge people without understanding them

12 - 16. I don't know much about myself blah blah blah = =

Lazy to tag others, thank you me la! =D


K dah, ciao


~Karumenu