Sunday, December 14, 2008

Please do not proceed with the post

I hate friggin people cancel outings at THE VERY LAST MINUTE

Last minute as in, I was already prepared and going out to fetch her.

Then 1 friggin sms was sent to me saying that "Sorry, I'm not going"

WHADAFARK?

I'm counting on her to go since we're the only girls left. (Not allow to go out with a bunch of boys alone.)

So there she goes "Don't feel like going and wanna help my mom"

Uh huh.

The help ur mom part? Sure, I know your mother and I know she's really great. But she already agreed on letting you out RIGHT?

Don't feel like going? WTF. THEN DONT ACCEPT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE LAR!

AND IS A PRIMARY FRIENDS GATHERING!

Is been long since we chat with them!

!@$!@*&%$!&*@%#!@$&!@$%@&*!%*&!%#!

~Karumenu - don't bother me