Monday, November 10, 2008

Cute award - Zhuin


So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.
1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .


Ten Random Facts About Me.

1. I am a girl :D not a boy even though I act like 1 =P
2. I love to go school because I will laugh a lot like siao zha boh
3. I love outings...A LOT
4. I am rude =(
5. I love to read but I'm not a nerd
6. I get real jealous easily for the one I care :S
7. I love kacau orang a lot xP
8. I have more boy friends than girl friends. Cause boy are more fun than girls o.o
9. I sometimes go emo more than I laugh in a day but eventually laugh more than I emo...HUH
10. I can on the computer for the whole day and not being in front of it


I tag these awesome people I know.
1. Amanda XD
2. Justina XD
3. Yong Shan XD
4. Hui Ying XD
5. Hui Xian XD
6. Shu Teng XD
7. Wen Yi XD
8. Daniel XD
9. Kent XD
10. Vivian XD

~Karumenu