Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged - Shan

1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
Sailors

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
Perasan, steals MY Sasuke, wakes people up, force people to do tags, lifeless (since she has nothing better else to do after PMR)

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Perasan-ing in my Friendster

4. The most memorable thing he/she have said to you?
"SASUKE IS MINE!!!"

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
...FTW!?

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
Already a love enemy. Iish

7. If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on...
Not stealing Sasuke from me

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
SHE ALREADY IS!!!

9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Kick her away from Sasuke gg

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
Thief of Love XD

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Me lar

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Lame ._. ?

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Basically everything

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
If there only is ;)

(Shan, I know you love me. No need to announce it to everyone duh ;p)

10 people to tag
1. Amanda
2. Kei (If she actually stopping her laziness)
3. Ying
4. Xian
5. Teng
6. Yi
7. Zhuin
8. Xiao C (If she actually read my blogspot ._.)
9. Kent
10. Daniel

Woa, 2 boys only :P

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
Me. HAHAHA

Is number 3 a male of a female?
Female

If number 7 and 10 were together would it be a good thing?
No for now -.-"

How about number 5 and 8?
5 in love with me. 8 is my son. LOL

What is number 1 studying about?
Same as me lar =.=

Is number 4 single?
No

Say something about 6?
I don't need to talk to her, cause whenever I see her. I'M GONNA POKE HER STITCH XD!!

9?
Coconut is my song! XD!

~Karumenu

PS : Bro haven't transfer my pics yet