Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged - Alicia

Sorry it took me like...SO LONG.
=_=

♥ My top ten most favourite foods ♥
1. Haagen Dazs is counted right?
2. Roti canai/telur/tissue. wtf
3. Fish and Chip
4. Kuih Muih
5. Fast food
6. Japanese food
7. Kit kat/Ferrero Rocher however you spell it =.=
8. Ice cream!
9. Spaghetti
10. Yao zhar guai (Oil fry ghost)

♥ Ten things i love doing ♥
1. Reading
2. Talking
3. Lame-ing
4. Being hyper
5. Listening to songs
6. Hang out
7. Annoying others
8. Eating
9. SHOPPING
10. Playing

♥ Five types of guys i adore ♥
1. Lovely
2. Funny
3. Tall, tanned
4. Sociable, Outgoing. Basically the same
5. Able to stand the lame jokes

♥ Five things i love doing when i'm EMO ♥
1. Sing
2. Blog
3. Hit myself =_=
4. Annoy everyone
5. Shop

♥ Five things i love doing when i'm HAPPY ♥
1. Laugh
2. Talk
3. Siau
4. Shop *again*
5. Hang out

♥ Ten ways to win my heart ♥
All depends on my heart =]

♥ 5 things i wish to happen ♥
1. Good environment! *FU YOH*
2. Smart and beautiful =D
3. Friends and family =)
4. Miracles
5. EVERYTHING THAT I HAD WISHED!

♥ Ten ridiculous things i do before i die ♥
1. Slap the one i really want to =_=
2. Run like an idiot on a street =DDDD!!!
3. Donate my stuffs to the poor. My money to family of course =.=
4. Write down my last words =) *such a waste of time*
5. Go shop the whole day ._.
6. Hug everyone I saw which are nice xD
7. Try to rob a bank
8. Go find oversea/un-KL friends =)
9. Scold the crap out of those politicians whose fooling around now
10. Slap my friends TEE HEE!

♥ My top ten most addicted song ♥
1-10. Unpredictable songs =) Too many to list down


♥ Ten person i wish to tag ♥
I wish to stop these tags =)

~Karumenu