Saturday, October 4, 2008

My holidays! =D

Uh huh.

Basically, my holidays are just...full packed? =D

I actually STUDY in the holidays! The problem is just how long did I study ;p

I went shopping, visiting my grandaunt which had an accident and just came out from the hospital ICU, shopping, visiting another grandaunt of mine which was in the old happy folks home, shopping, eating, shopping, sleeping, shopping etc.

Just those basic routines everyday yet enough to make me go WHEEE~ (: !

Even had Cousin Bonding (wtf?!), just because of my lame cousin, Jack. =_=

I went jogging with him and my mom too "early" in the morning ;D

@ Bandar Tun Razak (:

Found some ducks at the lake ._.

Hmm...





Quack?

Ohya, After my sick, i notice that I've lost 5kg of weight. There comes the nick name of toothpick...again :/

Sometimes my holiday can be just sooooo boring =/

In the matter of fact, I actually ran around the house like a monkey shouting "LOLOLOLOLO" in front of my dad just because I'm bored.

Ain't I an angel (:?

~Karumenu