Thursday, October 9, 2008

(:

Be brave...but it's ok to be afraid sometimes
I found out that I have a lot of good friends, buddies and others =)


I have my ji mui to laugh along with me, joke with me, share feelings with. Even though we only knew each other for about 2 years, our relationship still close.
We had an argument not so long ago, but it should be fine =] and it will be. always be =] FYI, they're Amanda, Mei Kei and Sylvia just in case u all don't know. Even you know, I STILL WANT TO SAY. HA-HA ;p


I have sailor gang with me. We can talk about lots of stuff, they give me great advices, and we went outings together. =] I'm the youngest among them. I can't share the same recess with them. And Shan is not even in Mutiara anymore. But, our relationship are still good as super glue ;D! soooo sticky XD

Believe in yourself
I have Form 2/3/4 buddies such as Old Bean, Wei Hoe, Kyle, Daniel, Justina, Siang Er, Wan Zhuin, Zai Zai (Xiao C) etc. All of them are great friends (:! I love the way they joke, the way we play together, just about everything! And they're easy to get along.

Always try to help a friend in need
I have friends which I met from Internet yet they're great. Ben and Mervyn a great example. Despite Ben always bully me and Mervyn always talk "dirty stuff" to me, I still talk about my feelings to them and they're totally cool about it...I think. Are you guys cool about it? LOL


I'm such a lucky girl =]

Give lots of kisses
Thanks that all of you comprehend me and be patient with my PERASAN and kinda ANNOYING attitude :X

Laugh often :D
I know I can be a headache sometimes but I really DO appreciate all of you, friends (:


Friends don't come easy ya know?

PS : You can totally ignore the continuation of this post =D
Always try to see the glass half full =]

Meet new people, even if they look different to you

Remain calm, even when it seems hopeless


Be weird whenever you have the chance XD! I learned this very well ;D

Love your friends, no matter who they are


Relax =] Take special note on this, PMR-ers

Take an occasional risk

Try to have a little fun each day...it's important x)

WORK AS A TEAM! :D

Share a joke with friends :)


Express yourself creatively


Always be up for surprises especially if you know me gg! I'm dangerous xD


Share with friends

Watch your step ;D

It will get better =)

There is always someone who loves you more than you know

Hold on to good friends; they are few and far between =]

At the end of the day, pray =]

And smile at least once a day =D

Sorry, I kinda like animals actually ;p

~Karumenu