Monday, August 11, 2008

Tag - Mervyn

Tagged by : Monyet Mervyn who updates his blog without telling me and made me read his post like 1 page and a half ftw am i talking about?


Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend

Personality

1. Loves me
2. Humorous
3. Caring
4. Smart enough for me
5. Not mean =P
6. Cute
7. Has good morals
8. Honest
9. Trustable
10.Horny ? XD ROFLMAO
11.Loving
12.Reasonable
13.Good listener
14.Not trying to be someone not
15.Supportive
16.Understanding
17.Helpful
18.Sensible
19.Mature
20.Into serious relationships

Appearance

1. ..seriously i dont care
2. ..seriously i dont care
3. ..seriously i dont care
4. ..seriously i dont care
5. ..seriously i dont care
6. ..seriously i dont care
7. Tall =P
8. ..seriously i dont care
9. ..seriously i dont care
10...seriously i dont care
11...seriously i dont care
12. Preferred tanned?
13...seriously i dont care
14...seriously i dont care
15...seriously i dont care
16. Not too fat ~.~
17...seriously i dont care
18...seriously i dont care
19...seriously i dont care
20...seriously i dont care

Interests

1. Me LOL
2. Outings
3. Chatting/Talking
4. Dancing/Singing
5. Studies, can teach me mah =P
6. Lame Jokes
7. Romantic stuff
8. Serious relationship
9-20( I don't actually care = =" )

Which factor is most important to you ?

Personality

10 most important points in the chosen factors

1. Into serious relationships
2. Honest
3. Loving
4. Mature
5. Trustable
6. Honest
7. Understanding
8. Supportive
9. Horny? XD
10.Friendly

TAGS
Everyone in my victim (link) list except those who already done it. Sendiri tau la, don't make me come your blog and spam your chatbox ok? XD!!


Sorry Mervyn, I guess I have nothing much to change.
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE EY :D

~Karumenu