Saturday, August 2, 2008

Formal dress!

Went to Time Square yesterday with 2 jimui.
Ok, mainly i typed my "itinerary" in my mandarin blog already.
As the usual me, obviously I'm lazy to RETYPE it LOL
Let's just make it long story short.

"I want the black dress which cost RM90 after discount, I hate the design of the pink dress. Thank you."
Now isn't that easy :D?
LOL ==

Let the captions talk shall we? (:
You can't say no, there's no other choice unless you read my mandarin blog heh!

I WANT THIS!!!! Cost RM90 after discount D:


Us while waiting for Kei =D


THIS!!


:D


I SAID THIS OK =/


Her dream dress that cost Rm71.90. Ouch!


Ok last copy just in case you got irritated xD


GREEN GUYS!





THIS OMG HA-HA TOO BAD :P


Us again while waiting AGAIN


Different colour XD


Omg =x!


Them while waiting for me


Us...while...i don't know ._.


I WANT THIS LAR IISH


Amanda's dream dress which cost RM189. DOUBLE OUCH!

~Karumenu - I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!