Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged ; Siang Er

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Aawwwwhhhhhh =(

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- Have more dream to come true ;D

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
- Be with the one i love ;P

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- How i know what's lying ahead of me ._.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
- I suka lor =P

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Loving my self HAHAHA :D

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
- As long as I love ._. ?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Secretly dislike? LOOOL!!!!!!

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Guess so D:

10. Is being tagged fun?
- IF THE QUESTION DOESN'T NEED TO BE RETYPE *stares at Siang Er*

11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- Seeing the reflection on the mirror with my eye duh?

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- Myself. WHAT? I PERASAN MA =P

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Siang Er, makes people retype tags and lure people with lolipop and curse a lot and loves Amanda more than me and promised me to visit my blog everyday yet never seen her drop after the 2 days she promise. Isn't she great :)?

14. Would you rather be single &; rich or married but poor?
- I rather be happy with money ;D

15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
- A regular student would think the same way :) YOU KNOW???

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- All as in love? :D

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The richer, better looking, smarter one! Don't think it'll happen xD

18. What type of friends do you like?
- Fun ones :D

19. What type of friends do you dislike?
- You, the one whose reading this tag. LOL!!!! jkjk ._. (Ok not funny.)




If Carmen Chan doesn't retype this tag, I would never even touch this tag thanks to THE VERY EVIL SIANG ER WHO DOESN'T HELPS ME TO COPY THE STUPID TAG AND FORCES ME TO RETYPE IT WHICH I DIDNT =D

Thanks Carmen for retyping it! :D

~Karumenu