Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cybertension

This post contains vulgarities. Please do not proceed if you couldn't accept it.




























Ok la. Similar to vulgarities only. Ok :D?




If I had a chance, I would like to feck Shitmyx so hard that it couldn't stand up anymore.
Or either MSN.
I have no idea whose fault it is.
But whoever it is, it is so mother freaking dead.

After 2 hours of constantly disconnecting from MSN and couldn't even go online for more than 5 minutes. Couldn't change my status. Couldn't see people in my list to be online even thou they ARE online. Couldn't chat with friends. Friends couldn't chat with me.

I finally COULD online





























for 30 minutes.

And I back to DC world.

I would like to...


























D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D D A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A R R R R R R R R R R R R R G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H to them. (:

I even have to wait for a few minutes just.to.go.ONLINE.
WHAT THE HEAVEN IS WRONG DDDDDDD8!!!!!!

I tried online-ing for so long, that whenever I failed to log in. I jump around the house like a mad soccer player who just score a goal and running and laughing around the field. Just that I doesn't has a field and I ain't laughing. Desperately, I went : A A A A A A A A A A H H H H H H H H ! ! ! ! !

Gladly my parents are not home to see what their daughter had become to.
I guessed I've been affected by Cybertension (Feelings of stress and panic caused by lack of Internets access.).

For the last time, I'm going to say...




















A A A A A A A A A A A A A AA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SICKNESS!!!!!!!

Now you know how scary is Cybertension ;)
And is just stage 1. Wait till you see if you're in front of me and how mad will i go :D
Care a try? ;D








Just let me release DX


~Karumenu