Saturday, July 5, 2008

Parody Videos

Hahahas :D

Thank you Mervyn and Shan;D



1)
I'm looking at the note
That my mother left for me
And I know I should have done it
But my schedule wasn't free

I was busy doing homework
And she didn't give me-e time -- okay?
I know she's disappointed
Sounded like a freaking crime, when she said:

CHORUS:
You forgot to cook the rice, you forgot!
I said you forgot to cook the rice, you forgot!

2)
When I see her angry face
I can feel that something's wrong
Oh... She hates me like the thunder
On a day with a brightening sun, yeah yeah

I don't know what to do-o now
'Cause I really regret, but she said
"You've always been a lazy boy"
And then she added, with eyes full of rage:

CHORUS:
You forgot to cook the rice, you forgot!
I said you forgot to cook the rice, you forgot!

I said you forgot to cook the rice, you forgot!

I said you forgot to cook the rice, you forgot!

I'm looking at the note
That my mother left for me




1)
Problems come and go
But this won't leave me be
I had it coming, I know
And then it took over me
Time just makes it worse
Before you know - it's a habit!

My mother says I'm a fool
My father says she's right
They both believe I'm un-cool
'Cause when I sleep at night
I always wake up in the noon
Does that mean I am lazy?
No -- no

CHORUS:
I got a problem with sleep
I just can't get enough
And when I slumber real deep
The waking up is tough
My mind's focused on the issue that I keep on facing
I've sleeping sickness and I

Keep sleeping
I keep, keep sleeping at night
I keep sleeping
I keep, keep sleeping at night
I keep sleeping
I keep, keep sleeping at night
I've sleeping sickness

2)My doctor's named Mr. Hyde
I tell him, I'm feeling ill
He answers I look all right
And I should take a chill
Why won't he understand
That's exactly the problem?

The discussion that we have
Don't really turn out so well
His diagnosis:"You are mad
And will you please go to hell??
The only counsel I have
Is: try some anti-depressive -- intensive -- intensive!"

CHORUS:
I got a problem with sleep
I just can't get enough
And when I slumber real deep
The waking up is tough
My minds focused on the issue that I keep on facing
I've sleeping sickness and I

Keep sleeping
I keep, keep sleeping at night
I keep sleeping
I keep, keep sleeping at night
I keep sleeping
I keep, keep sleeping at night
I've sleeping sickness

And I go to the pharmacy
To get the medicine that I need
And then I'd never again sleep over me -- how sweet!
Oh no!

CHORUS:
I got a problem with sleep
Can't get it anymore
I try to slumber real deep
But nothing's like before
My mind's focused on the new issue that I am facing
I've become sleepless and I

Keep turning
I keep, keep turning in bed
I keep turning
I keep, keep turning in bed
I keep turning
I keep, keep turning in bed
I've become sleepless and I

Keep turning
I keep, keep turning in bed
I keep turning
I keep, keep turning in bed
I keep turning
I keep, keep turning in bed
I keep, keep turning in bed


Top 2 video by Fwins ;D










Hey Harry Potter
What's it's like to be an orphan
Who was raised under the stairs
But magically you started morphin
Me into
A dork whose read all about you
And Hogwarts too

Hey Harry Potter
It's not fair to use a spell
To make a grown man read a child's book
And purchase all your movies
Don't you know
I camped at Barnes and Noble store
Wearing a robe

Oh it's what you do to me
Even though I'm 33
I'm obsessed now can't you see
Named my child Hermione
Even though it's a he

Hey Harry Potter
Now my life is getting hard
Because my wife left me right
after I tattooed a lightning scar
Right on my head
And told her she looked like Hagrid
When she's naked

Hey Harry Potter
I've got o so many questions
If I ever were to meet you
Like do you have good suggestions
For myself
On how to dress me like an elf
Or could you help

Oh it's what you do to me
Put the sorting hat on me
Give me grotesque bertie beans
I'll devour them with glee

I've got your posters on my door
And sweat shirts that say Gryffindor
Lost all my friends cause they all think I'm gay
I took my wand and grabbed a broom
and snuck into the ladies room
The invisibility cloak didn't work that day
One lady slugged me with her purse
I said I was under the imperius curse
they did not believe me and the police came
And you're to blame

Hey Harry Potter
Now I'm missing you and jonesing
Seven years and now you're done with school
And Mrs. J.K. Rowling says you're threw
But I'll never be threw with you
I'll do whate're you tell me too
Stalk Daniel Radcliffe, yes it's true
Rupert Grint, too

Oh it's what you do to me
You, and Ron and Hermione
I'm pathetic can't you see
But I wouldn't change a thing
I'm down with Harry P.

~Karumenu - hahas =]