Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cultural night

UPDATE

I can't believe I've missed a few days of my unique visitors due to my forgetness-ness that I haven't put up my site meter. FTW!?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY VISITORS I GET 1 DAY? DX

/UPDATED\


Click image for a larger view.

Oolala!
Whose going :D?
Nanana~
I think I'm goingOf course I'm going ;p

I want to go there ASAP! xD!
Whee~
Kinda excited to see those who'll be so-the-spotlight
Oooo~~~
I SO SO SO want to see dddgj perform wheee xD~
I SO SO SO want to see leng luiS =DDDD
I SO SO SO can't believe I'm dating Amanda -.-
DENG

I want a date, a date which I can actually date without shyness, paiseh-ness, malu-ness, sadness, boredness, desperate-to-go-home-ness and all x(
=.="
Ok awake from dream nanana~

I'm actually out of topic to blog ;p

~Karumenu