Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag

Tagged by Shu Teng

8 things I am passionate about:

1) Haagen Dazs!! xD
2) Lucky x)
3) Friends
4) The Special One
5) Outings ==
6) Fooooooooood (:
7) Cameras =D
8) Surveys LMAO!!! XD

8 things I say too often:
1) Go away
2) LOL
3) XD
4) -.-
5) Hey :]
6) =]
7) Shoo off la
8) Lifeless

8 books I’ve read recently:
1) Among The Heroes ( Stupid book ==! )
2) 闪亮的时刻
3) 月亮城
4) March ( Freaking hard to understand -_- )
5) Heroes and Fools
6) Mortal Prey
7) Mister Monday
8) Troll Blood

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) True - Ryan Cabrera
2) 男人女人 - 许茹芸 & 阿穆隆
3) Stop and Stare - One Republic
4) Love Song - Sara Bareilles
5) Realize - Colbie Caillat
6) 下一个天亮
7) 擦肩而过
8) 爱上谁


8 things I learned last year:
1) Work hard to achieve =]
2) Form 1 ._.
3) Haagen Dazs was as good as heaven xD
4) I was stupid ==
5) I was lame too -_-
6) I laugh a lot for stupid stuffs
7) When you laugh, your mind is not thinking of anything
8) Not everyone is trustable

8 people to tag:
1. Amanda
2. Yong Shan
3. Hui Ying
4. Daniel Mak
5. Kent
6. Hui Xian
7. Wen Yi
8. Gan Yang ( First tag for ya! )

~Karumenu