Friday, June 13, 2008

Birthday - Amanda

Is been long since i update, wasn't in the mood to online or blogging. Don't ask me why. Stop asking too. I wouldn't like to tell, because if i did, all of you will just get pissed.

Just online, to tell my buddy/best friend/ji mui/lou po/kawan baik of mine,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA =]



You know? This Geek, is my best friend. LOL


She hor, leng lui la~ Smart la~ Creative la~


She treats me "greatly" too =)


And we're sooooo the besties :)


And you can see, i treat her damn good too. HAHAHA XD

My gift for her =)


Just so you all know, I still have the last picture of the book i made for her. HEEE!!! *evil laughs*


The second gift =)


SHE PUT THE THUMBELINA LYING ON MY GIFT. WHAT THE HECK? CHIN YIK YAU LEI HOU YEH!


Heh, anyone want the last picture? *MADLY EVIL LAUGHS*



~Karumenu