Tuesday, June 24, 2008

25/6/08

Reach school then saw him already.
Uh.
Stop looking at me before i go mad with imagination please =(
Unless, you're thinking different way, tell me you are please ><
How i wish you were...
Will you still return?
I'll be waiting =)

Eee~ Today was quite a...day?


I survived from the strong pizza smells in my class despite i didn't get to eat any of it.
IS JUST HARD TO STAND THE LUXURIOUS!

Wanted to bang the wall already -_-"

Old Bean some more take the whole box of pizza and
say : "Want or not (:?"

Me : "-.-" No"
Bean : "Haha! Sureeee?"
Me : "IS NOT EVEN YOURS!!!! -_-"
Bean : "HAHA SMART =D!"

=_=!! IISH HIM!

He even open it, i glimpse it and already "&*@%!(*$^*(!!!!! GO AWAY LA YOU!!!"


Yeah, i was freaking hungry and he still want to lure me ==!
Babi dia -.-"


PS : I love book fairs so muchhh~~~ XD~!!! See Mervyn? I'm nerdier than you LOL xD!!!

~Karumenu