Saturday, May 17, 2008

Morning Mood

Is 9:56AM now.
You're inside my mind every single second
And is Sunday.
How do i get rid of you?
Why am i awake so early in a Sunday morning.
I love you
Is just not so me.
But you don't :(

Picture : Rainy day in France. Specially for Amanda and Mei Kei and Siew Wei and Shu Ling and Kent and Wen Yi and MYSELF and Hui Ying and Yong Shan and Shu Teng and whoever who wants it too :)

Plus, is raining. It felt more comfortable to sleep on a rainy day :)
I doesn't have a choice
And, I didn't really slept last night.
But to let you go
More, I just sneezed twice in a row. -Hokey,this is totally having no connection-
I am heart broken :(
Sooooo, WHY AM I AWAKE?
But do i have a choice?
I was automatically awake on somewhere around 9:30AM, obviously i went back to sleep. Is just too early for me =p!
I want to leave it
But you're all around me!
And around 9:45AM, I felt the other side of my bed is somehow moving. -.-"?
Can't you just leave me =]?
I woke up, saw my mom was folding the clothes there.
I WILL forget you =]
I hope
She saw me waking up, and straightly : YOU KNOW AH, MOMMY REALLY HATE THOSE SHIRT DIDN'T FOLD NICELY AND THEN ALL THE SHIRT WOULD BE CRUMBLE!

I : huh?

M : WHY MUST YOU EVERY TIME WAIT FOR A WHOLE STACK OF MOUNTAIN SHIRT AND ONLY YOU WILL FOLD IT?

I : I YESTERDAY FOLD THE WHOLE STACK ALREADY! I WENT TO SLEEP I DIDN'T SAW ANY STACK OF SHIRT ANYMORE!

M : THEN HOW THIS STACK COME?

I : HOW WOULD I KNOW!? MUST BE DADDY TAKING IT WHILE I WAS ALREADY ASLEEP LA!

M : I TELLING YOU, WHEN THE SHIRT JUST GOT DRY, GO AND FOLD IT.

I : WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I JUST WOKE UP AND YOU WANT TO TALK ALL THIS STUFF!

-Walks out wash my face-
-Walks back in to help to fold-

M : I TELL YOU SO MANY TIME ALREADY, THE *blahsblahsblahsblahsblahsblahsblahs*

I : -silents-

M : YOU LISTENING OR NOT?

I : En -patients-

M : HAR! EVERY TIME ALSO WANT MOMMY TO REMIND YOU!

I : -almost finishing- I JUST WOKE UP ONLY OK? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE'S A STACK OF SHIRT THERE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? I JUST WOKE UP AND YOU START ALL THIS WITH ME!

M : YOU THINK MOMMY WANT TO ARGUE? EVERY TIME ALSO YOU DIDN'T FOLD THE CLOTHES!

I : -finish folding- -walks out-




Just so you know, everything are in capital letter if you notice.
I don't know what happened
Fine, I ignore this.
But somehow even I doesn't believe what's happening...
I still thought that it was a bad nightmare
Later on, my dad came in the computer room and say : Morning never wish parents "Good Morning". No manners.
Well, I guess it wasn't at all
FTW?
Is Reality

Hey! I DON'T FREAKING CARE IF MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE READING THIS!
I just have to admit, that you're gone.
MY BLOG, MY LIFE, MY VULGARITIES!
But I doesn't want to...
Because...Believing is more happy :)

I SERIOUSLY WANTS TO CLOSE THE DOOR SHUT SO MUCH

You think I don't?

I WASN'T ALLOW TO!

Closing the door would just lead up to : WHY YOU CLOSE THE DOOR? WHAT YOU DOING INSIDE? OPEN THE DOOR! WHY? CANNOT LET US SEE IS IT? OPEN IT!




No, don't tag me saying : Awwh~ She's still your mom~
I'm so...hurt :(
Comments like this will never get a reply by me.

Would anyone wants to go out with me? :(
I seriously care about my morning mood, it always controls my whole day mood.
To clear my mind =(
Thankyouverymuch that is all ruined now. :)
This holiday I'm free anyway =]
I'm SO HAPPY to have you guys as my family member.
Whose up for outings?
And is just 10:13AM only.


~Karumenu