Friday, May 30, 2008

I can't sleep

I can't sleep

I can't sleep

I can't sleep

OMFG*@&*$!&*$@&*!!!!!!

What are you trying to say?
I couldn't sleep this few nights =(
Can i know, the pm is for who?
Automatically woke up in the middle of the night freaking early in the morning for nothing
Stop fooling around.
Then can't get back to sleep.
I ain't a toy please
Argh!
I really wants to know, whether you still love me
Do we, still have a chance?
Plus, I love imagination.
Can you stop letting me thinking around?

Lmao! It just reminds me of him xD!
Or you're just in love with another girl...
Imagine *ahemghostcough* which scares me till i can't sleep *again*
Please don't play my feelings
*shrugs*
Don't cha know it hurts?
It hurts badly...
Last night, i finally beh tahan.
Can i know the truth?
I got too scare and i went to look for my mommy xD!
Your name, is just so sensitive
So i slept in her room, Daddy sleep in my room =p!
Please don't tell me is all over
Thought I'll be fine by then, BUT, why am i still waking up at 9!?
Will you be back?
IS STILL SO EARLY ==
Tell me you will
I wanna sleep, mami T_T

I really miss you
I can't sleep~ T_T
A LOT
Come back please?


~Karumenu