Tuesday, May 20, 2008

blank

Forget the past
work for the future.
I try my best, to forget.
Yet the tear still flow.
I try as much as i could.
It still hurts badly.

I thought about the starting till the end.
Christmas, New Year, Valentine, Sports Day.
Every single thing we pass thru.
And eventually my tears flow.
You doesn't know how the feel goes i guess.
I love your smile, your bag, your voice, your everything.
Is just, past. =]

I seriously wants to know how YOU feel now.
Are you sad?
Or you're just fine because we broke up.
I seriously want to know so.
But i guess it was the past.
It wont be the same anymore.
Now, i'm invisible to you =]

I'll just smile thru everything.
Close my eye if i saw you.
Ignore whatever things you're involved.


Whenever i thought of Choir,
I remember that you said before you MAY join Choir.
I...don't know.

I'm just blank. Lol

不是每一样东西``说不要就不要
我真的``很想念他
莫名其妙的他``我就是爱他
你如何更改`如何说服我`
我还是会说回``我爱他 =]

或许``我真的需要忘了他
可是`就给我想他多一下吧
我忍无可忍后``我会把他忘得一干二净的
他给的爱`我很喜欢

我吃醋`是因为我在意
我不要其他人拥有你``我自私
他是我的``我不要人家拥有他
我很衰样`我知道`
可是`就给我拥有他多那一下子吧
我真的``很想念他

我想念我们拥有过的时间
我要你关心我`爱我`保护我
我要``我们能永久

流泪`不是因为我伤心
我只是`想念他
是`很想念

看见百货公司里`一对一对的情女
十指交口`哇佬``多想流泪
我很想念``你握着我的手的感觉
你`会想念吗?

Others, see it in the other blog =]

The blankness. LOL

~Karumenu