Thursday, May 15, 2008

16/5/2008

Blahs
Why should i be emo about you when you're having fun with HER?

PSV 1

Easy like faeces. HEK HEK HEK =X!

But each time i feel that is easy, I'll get a bad result. ==" Damn it!

I'm just feeling down the whole day...

PSV 2

Wasn't in the mood to draw at all, but still have to draw right?

Wrote my name at the wrong side of the paper.

Should be on the top right, but i wrote it bottom left. =/

Pn. Lily demand me to write at the back of the drawing paper.

Sorry, wasn't concentrating at all.

Spent like 1 hour just to draw a poster of BUAH-BUAHAN TEMPATAN.

Siens~

Took 20 minutes just to color all my durians ONLY.

=/!!!!

While it left 15 minutes more, I'm finally done.

Not satisfied because I'm rushing throughout the whole colouring and apparently lazy me used color pencil instead of crayon because i doesn't feel like bringing my lan cao crayon.

I hate this freaking feeling...

Thank you Amanda for borrowing me her color pencil and sharpener =]

You and her again. Shesssh!

~Karumenu