Friday, April 25, 2008

Release from FolioS

RELAXXX!!!
OMG
I felt like...dying *R.I.P*

Doing homework from 2:30pm to 5:00pm yesterday.



*went to wash plates*
5:15pm to 7:30pm start folio.
7:30 went to dinner at Jusco.
About 9:45pm reached home sweet home.
10:00pm to 11:30pm Folio. AGAIN.

Morning woke up at 9:45am.
10:00am started folio.
Now is 12:15pm.
I feel like dying.
Thank You.

Sejarah
Seni
Geography
What's next?
Sivik coming up.

Sejarah pelan.
Hah.
I've been drawing it for like 2 hours.
And only notice is wrong.
19 May have to pass.
Fish!

Seni.
I haven't touch it.
And has to pass it up on coming Monday.
Thanks!

Geography.
Have to see the instruction in the internet.
What the doot?

I rather be dead.
Damn!

I swear,
even if i have to skip my classes for practises on choir or whatever.
I'll STILL ask for homeworks.
Freak me.


~Karumenu - Folios all around