Monday, April 28, 2008

Randomness


For the last time.
Yes.
Last time.
I'll repeat the LAST TIME.
Stop asking me about the drama.
I didn't get to finish it hokey?
Iishh!!!

Pictures for people who wants it.
Try to click right if you can ;).
Think yourself to save the pic. I know you all are smart enough :)







Yes yes, is good to have a 10X Optical zoom.
IS JUST SO CLEAR XD!





They're all ugly LOL


Christine Lee xD


Heeee!


FTW? Oh ya, he only got 1 line. HA-HA! XD


Lol =="


Leng Lui?


SHE'S UGLY!!! LOL? But what can i say? HER VOICE IS JUST SO...HIGH? C:


Angel of music? I PUI! ==!

I doesn't know what's wrong with me today.
I bleed =="
Twice.




First on my lips due to dryness. *Focus on lips only please*
My, i can feel the taste of the blood in my mouth. Ewwww...




Second on my hand thanks to my careless hand which is holding a clip.
Stupid clip can even make me bleed but not much. xD
Ouch!
It hurts :S

~Karumenu