Monday, April 14, 2008

Present

Today~
I would like to post~
that~
MY AH KOR - TZONG SHENG~
FINALLY
Buy me a present. xD!
LOL!

He left it at my drawer after recess because he coulnd't look for me.
I actually forget that he would give me something.
When i saw the gift i was : O_O!!!! WHO PUT WRONG PLACE?
lol =X
Then was like thinking : Impossible got admirer gah =="..no letter also.
*But heee, got admirer also not bad geh LOL XD*
After thinking for a few period, Amanda suddenly say : Is is Tzong Sheng give de?
Then only i remember =P



SHINY!!


Necklace :D

And this is

Wei Hoe *HAHA XD SO CUTE*

And...

Old Bean (Tung Weng Wah)

Late gift =P

OLD BEAN GOING TO BIRTHDAY AHH~ XD


FYI, haven't stick the pig de xD =P
*Cacated Pig, can come Amanda's blog for more info*


==" HE SPOIL THE NOSE ALSO!!!


I felt so pro LOL! But all of the sudden so noob ==". Is like...no point of a pic o_o

~Karumenu