Monday, April 21, 2008

Miaaooo

Special News~ xD

Since i wasn't the one who PERSONALLY came to you and wish you like Amanda did.
Still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAI OLD BEAN~ xD
Your birthday present will be late due to you giving me late present too. HA~HA~ xD


This day here, we came a special guest.
It is so special, that I LOVE IT SO MUCH XD



Miaooo~~~ x)

My bro saved this little kitty.
I don't really know how, but i love this kitty. x)


MIAAAOOOOOO LOL


My bro and his friend - Yean Aun or something cooking


Play ball =="


This kitty kena fooled by my dad ._.


The "fishing rod"


Aiming


Looking


Sniffing


Kitty : Oh there you are -evilsmiles-


Kitty : Oh what the? Since when it went behind O_O!

My dad made it run around the laundry bag like...so many rounds ._.
BODOH LOL!!




Mini C:


What cha looking at?


Purrr~~ x)

Who cares~? Main point : I LOVE IT!!! WHEEEE XDD!!






It says Cherry (Red) Tomato (Red) Red (Red) yet, inside is still green. Not a little tiny widdy bidi red appeared. ._.


Lol?


xD



Mei Kei came to my house because her bus went off without her. XD
I couldnt connect to internet when she came ._.
Soooo~ After eating she went back home xD





After she left, i can connect to the internet already =="
MEI KEI YOU JINX!! =/!
Somemore say i yong shui, looks like internet hates you more. HAHA XD



Our choir competition - 22 APRIL 2008 ._.
Which means...is tomorrow *SCREAMS!*


Our uniform very de... ._.!



Malay? LOL *ignore my wet hair*


I quite like the shirt x)


But then people without san choi wear sure so :S *Like me ==*


Tied hair up


Daniel says wear already looks fat ==!!!!!
Feck you, Daniel!!!! LOL XD


The skirt is just SO wrong!


I CAN'T WALK WITH SUCH A LONG SKIRT ._.!!!!!


I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY LEG T_T

Boo!!!!
I DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE SHOE :SSSS!!!!
Damn it =/!!
FECK YOU TEACHER!!
LOL


~Karumenu