Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Character

I love to work by myself.
I love to do things by myself.
I stand by myself without any supports.

I DOESN'T WANT ANY HELP.

I rather you kill me.
I rather you beat me.
I rather you slap me.
I will never beg down on you.

I have my limits of characteristics.
Hate it?
Leave me then.

I doesn't like to be at home.
Being at school was more fun.
Friends are important to me.
More than family sometimes.
I couldn't bare to think my days without friends.
It would be a nightmare.
So i CARE about my friends more than i care about myself.

If you think : My god, this girl doesn't love her family.
Yeah, suits you to think.
I don't care what people thinks about me as long as I'm happy.
I live for myself.
My future.
My dream.
Not because of people supporting me to stand.
I love my friends.
More than my family.

If you doesn't like the way i act,
Leave. =]

And don't leave any comment saying : Family more important LA~
I won't reply for comment or similar comment like this.

SOMETIMES I JUST HATE MY FAMILY. HOKEY?

~Karumenu