Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friendster

I don't really understand those Friendster users
Yes I'm one too.
Once was addicted too O_O!
But now?
One week once check?
NAHHHH!!
One month lar xD

I'm sick of those people always sending comment writing :


"Aarloxz NarHxZx~ mUii Muiix wAn aDd n0rhxZ~ cAn AdD Muiix mUii mArhxZ?"

or

"aArlu~ nI k3 yii suPp0rt Ba0 beii mArhxZ? Pl3aSe sUpp0rt bAo b3ii aT www.______.com n0rhx~ Ba0 Beii wAiT 3uR sUpp0ort NarhZx~ MuAckzxZ"

IT IRRITATES MY EYE JUST TO READ YOU GUYS STUPID COMMENTS HOKEY!?!?!

You think i would ACTUALLY CARE TO VOTE FOR YOU!?!?!!?

And those who always put those stupid bulletins spamming the whole page forcing asking people to vote or add or chat OR SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEM please lar...
I actually trying to read SOME of those bulletins, CAN YOU GUYS STOP SPAMMING IT =="!!!?!?


Those who sent birthday comments to me, thank you too all of you.
Those who i'm not so close and sent to me, i thank you to you too
BUT THOSE WHO SEND COMMENT LIKE THIS :

"Calvin
03/20/2008 2:57 am

happy birthday to u~
xD
Dai Kor Lui loh~
hope u always also so leng luI~
xD
Keep Touch ya~"

I don't freaking know you hokey

Or

"Jess
03/13/2008 6:32 pm

advance happy birthday ........ mwuahh ,..,,"

Yes thanks for your ADVANCE wish. NO THANKS TO YOUR BLAH BLAH BEHIND -_-!
YOU SPOIL MY WHOLE MOOD~!
*ahem* youshouldknowhowuglyareyouhokey =P

Fine enough
I IGNORE THOSE COMMENTS
*except for the one who mwuahh, i scolded him* HEEE X)

Friendster now also imitate Facebook to have those kind of APPLICATIONS and GAMES.
Now?
Going to Friendster is like STRESS only.


You have to go thru those 1 METRE AWAY OF INVITATIONS and ONE BY ONE clicking ignore.
If i doesn't click it, it bugs me for seeing another thing come out that i haven't do =/



Disgusting enough that i have to see those girl posting like how Kent and Yong Shan blog mention.
IS
FREAKING
kAWaIi dIi n0RhxZx!!
=="!!

But now what?

BOYS ALSO LAR OMG


U think showing those kind of PEACE NORHXX people will actually add you?


PUTTING THAT "CUTE" MOUTH AINT HELPING TOO!!!!!!



Don't even make me go to the part where you friendster-er simply adding people JUST FOR FUN



Sorry to readeres =="
I just got angry when i saw gays x(!

Sorry if Friendster wants to sue me =P
Each person got their own point of view =]


~Karumenu