Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ponteng?

Friday (tomorrow)

Most people not going to school...again =P
Some went "Qing Ming"
Some went raptai
Some skip school for fun
Conclusion : Few people being at school. Lol =="

Those people actually went to school, will also either skipping their class, making noise, ignoring teacher, not doing anything, or went for aerobic practise.

In the end, ALONE.IN.THE.CLASS.!.!.!

Even prefect doesn't wanna come to school tomorrow.

What's the point for me to go school and ended up after recess i'll be all alone in the classroom without anyone to be with me?

Why?
The stupid choir practise is after school.
I missed the last practise already =="
And some of my friends staying back tomorrow.
Should i?
And being left alone again?
I mean like
ALL
A
L
O
N
E
=]

Might as well,
Stay home
Relax
Do folio
Homework
And...
Get ready to let teacher kill next Monday =]

~Karumenu