Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thief

For some of you who actually know
The last time, my SD card got stole because its with Mei Kei's bag. And her bag got stole.
Congratulations to me
What my ji muis said had come true. AGAIN! =="
They said that its our turn to get our stuff stole and well. you know ==" it happened.
Amanda also said before that after my birthday i'll be having bad luck -_-
AGAIN~
it came true =="
Firstly today our class got scold by almost every teacher
BI, BM, SCIENCE, SEJARAH =="
Well...Sejarah always aso scold us noisy 1 x)
Secondly -_- well..just continue looking at my blog

Gonna give you a RINGKASAN on this =X
Went to eat and came back to change
When reach the canteen, saw an Indian girl opening Amanda's bag. None of them saw except me. I RECOGNIZE HER!
Left the bag at canteen and took our plastic bag to change.
After change put the plastic bag in canteen (Wallet, Pen drive in uniform and house key at the plastic bag for my convenience)
And off to Keruing (ko kurikulum)
About 3:00pm - 3:10pm, rest time for aerobic
So went to canteen to take my bag, plastic bag(inside got uniform and some text book) and water to near the lobby.
Took my water and back to aerobic
After that went bk home
And after bathing all those
Just took out my homework and wanted to take the pen drive to continue Pn.Lily's SPBT work
Look everywhere.
CANNOT FIND!!!! -.-!!!!
Then suddenly remember, i didn't take my wallet out from my pocket.
Look at the place i usually put my wallet, isn't there
Went to see whether is inside my uniform, nope!!
WHERE IS MY STUFF!!!!!

I LOST MY SD CARD ALREADY
WHAT NOW!?!?!
MY WALLET AND PEN DRIVE!?!?!?
HOKEY
WHOEVER IS THE ONE WHO STEAL IT
SERIOUSLY GONNA GET A PIECE OF ME AND I'M SERIOUS
I DON'T GIVE A @ !$(*@&!*( IF IS A SHE OR HE CAUSE I'M STILL GONNA PUNCH THE FACE RIGHT ON THE WALL -.-!!!!


I
CANT
AFFORD
TO
LOST
ANOTHER
THING
!!!!!!


For those who actually lost their things too, leave a comment in my chat box please.
We're going to look for Cik Eliza tomorrow because she taking us to look for Puan Tan.


I'M
VERY
FURIOUS
ABOUT
THIS
!!!

~Karumenu