Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pictures

Sorry readers, been lazy blogging lately x)
So i went to follow my mom for the election.
MY PRIMARY SCHOOL WEI!
Sure go lor :D
Just 1 year i left and they renovate the school.
HOW UNFAIR -_-!!
Canteen renovated, block C and i think the basketball court also renovated.
TEACHER! I WANNA GO BACK PRIMARY SCHOOL! =(
So pics are below there =]
And *ahem*

On the way, reading my book x) LOL
















Today, boh thing to do.
So went website and print things out to do
Wheee~ I made by my own hand x)
Gonna "cao gan" soon xD

Those mini little blocks, Damn those blocks who made my hand gonna "cao gan"!


Da Masta Piece~ x)


See how many level =="


TA DAAA~ :D

And finally =]
I get to buy my own camera
I wanted to save the money for a video camera, but thought of it longer.
IS NOT WORTH xD
Soo~
My cousin called and tell my mom that there's a nice and cheap camera =D
And WHEEE!!! My parents approved x)
But do'h~ My money wei ==" *ouch*


Come in black and silver


2.5 inch view


Looks nice ;D


With optional marine case (WHEEE!!!!!!!)


Last pic of it =]

Yes i'm happy freak about this xD
Best thing that is 10X OPTICAL ZOOM O_O!

~5 Megapixel Effective with 10x Optical Zoom Leica DC VARIO- ELMARIT Lens
~Intelligent ISO Control - Reducing Blur Caused by a Subject Moving
~10x Optical Zoom Leica DC VARIO- ELMARIT Lens
~Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser) - Taking Hand-Shake Out of the Picture
~2.5 inch Large & High-resolution LCD Monitor

For more info, Click here!

And only cost RM650*. ;D

~Karumenu