Monday, March 24, 2008

Part 2 Pictures


Lol ==" my words...sucks =P


x)


Heeeee


My books O_O
AMANDA U SEE HOW MANY THICK BOOK I READ X)


The collection of Abby Hayes? xD


Um...the blue thick book i didnt finish it =X


One of the title of my book =X


How's ur feeling today x)?


Hey hey x) I made it when i'm bored =P


IS CARMEN'S ONE =="


Inside the box O_o


Was my doggies =]


My gift from my English teacher for getting 100% ;) (hao lian xD)
Only 2 person in the class get it wei! me and Yong Ming x) Don't ask me what's the "G" meant. I don't understand it tilll now =="

I'm a gift x)



My volcabulary book O_____________O???


O__o?


First and last stack was those i already look for the meaning.
Middle stack...well...u noe =P


Is a stone.
And i colour it?


The Chop Holder xD


HEEE!! WENG YEE LAST YEAR BIRTHDAY GIFT XD


The 2 cup inside x) KAWAII!


The world is in my hand MWAHAHA =X


Indian =="


Our tradision? Always take from short to tall, and...i'm always the front 1 ==" IS NOT MY FAULT T___T I WAS THE YOUNGERST hng! x)


That's my motivation x)


Lol ==" The MR.MIDNIGHT author x) *ahem* IS A GHOST STORY HAHA =X


A gift from my uncle for UPSR result =] I LOVE YOU ME UNCLE!


And to u too :D

Few more hours to go =]
Most of you forgotten
Lol =]
I don't care
Whee~!
As long as i have my sisters x)


~Karumenu