Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kini Form 3 Buddies


Moi~ mau nombor~ xP


Mong meh :D?

Name : Shu Teng
Adress : Tell u for wad ? xD
Specialitist : Pro crapper :D
What she did : Calm me when i'm angry or sad =]

Awwwh sorry i left u out at the last post =[ I felt so bad xD
I guess i should jump down the ocean and u wont save me huh =[ LOL!
P.S : I know how to swim :D
and LOL I PUT U AT FIRST WEI =]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown nicer :D


EEEE SO LENG xD

Name : Hui Ying
Adress : Mana aku tau xDD
Specialitist : Very good at tam/make people happy =] A.k.a : Adviser LOL!
- i give u higher post - supervisor ? =P
What she did : Mostly gimme good advise =] I LOVE HER~ WOOT XD

Eeeeeee don't emo ler la =] got me mah :D I LEND U MY SHOULDER~! i "gat" higher bit ler =P xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O MY EYE BIGGER xD


So cuteeeeee x)

Name : Yong Shan
Adress : errr...i think i remember..is at..bukit cheras perdana O_O? xD
Specialitist : long love? LOL!
What she did : Aiks a lot of things =] thats y i love her too xD

Woot! u my beloved dear popo :D i love you manyak ler =] I miss u tooo awwh =( better come bk quick k? =]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oik no eat nicely xD


Kawaii Stitchinenu

Name : Wen Yi
Adress : donno also =="
Specialitist : SO CUTEEE :D
What she did : Stitchinenu!!!! xD

Wen yiii =] Don emo lar :D i treat u as my buddy k? anything can find me chat de lar =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those name whose not here, don't worry :D
I still treat u as a fren/family hokey?

~Karumenu