Friday, March 7, 2008

I just..Uumm~ =]

Randomly post =]


Number 21 =] The key of freedom


Awwwh xD


Cute sia =]


Naruto Keychain set?


Yesterday night...


==" My so call rubber =P


Tee Hee!!!!


Hi :D


uuum..sorry ==" i just got bored


Whee to you :D xD


HELOOOOO ==


Falalaa?


Wheeee :D


I'm messing with my whiteboard here =P


Sudden Emo =="


The Time has come... lol!


Oo?


Sounds familiar xDD


are you? =]


i'm serious ==" she really gonna take me


==" My wording is just so ugly =P


Uum =]


OOONNNLLYYYYY UUUU~~~~~ Can take~ me Chui~~ Sai Geng~~~


I wan fabulous~~


Heaven =]


Fanks =]


Oo...sounds so fake xD


Lawl =P


Blogging =]


=]


Oo?


loL


Dad still not asleep


No i'm not watching the TV. TV is watching me =="


Woot :D


Stopped drawing =P

My pen gonna out of ink ==" and wording starting to get ugly again xD

Just.So.Tired.Yet.Wanna.Write.!

About 2:20 i went to my room in the dark ==" never on the light.
Then i suddenly saw a piece of black thing on my bed Oo?
I took it up
And put near my eye
Then i was like huh? and throw it on the floor
After 3 second of slowness, i was like : OHMKL hfioyeriqorh(!#*yr(!*@$&(# DADDDYY!!!!!!!!!!
F.Y.I, Is a cockroach =="
YES ME CARMEN HOR KAH MUN TOUCH AND TOOK AND THROW A COCKROACH BY MY OWN FREAKING HAND!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREAK..until now i'm still TER SHOCKED SERIOUSLY =="
I can still felt the touch (ewwww!)
Last night i was like jumping wiping my hand for like...5mins?
Scare until i cry wei xP
I can't go to sleep =="
Scare suddenly got cockroach
And i'm warning u
No is not the small type one
Is the size that you always saw on TV, THE BIG ONE =="
And warning ==" i bath everyday my stuff always got wash and my floor is always clean
WHY THE HELL IS A COCKROACH DOING ON MY FREAKING BED!?!??!!
YOU FLY ASO DON FLY TO MY BED LA YOU FREAKING r!$#h(*#qy r(*!u#@ COCKROACH
!!!!!!
For those who never touch before, It felt crunchy =="

~Next morning



Troll fell


I only read till here =="


Thickness of the book