Friday, March 7, 2008

Bored again =P

For the first time of meat night,
My dad is not home for dinner...
My brother going out...
So...?
ME AND MY MOTHER SAI LANG MWAHAHAHAHA XD




Continue~
Since when my boredness will just go off like that?
So my freaking sick of boredness has born the creativity of me :D
xDD
Ok just look at those pics :P


My name...


...With Sepia! =]


And...i forgotten what kind of fuction i used =="


Cute little heart just for you :D


And my IDOL! TEE HEE! XD


LOL~


Lai Family


Ji Mui


Babes and Dear


A hand and a pen :D xDD


This...is...so...wrong xDD


Wheee!!!


o________________O?


Falling hard?


bBbo0oO tTho0se3 sSuUii YyaAnnN!! ==" YUCKS


Blur :D


Carlame loves all of you! xDDD


Woot! xD

P.S : anyone notice my wording getting uglier and uglier? LOL! got tired xDD


~Karumenu