Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CNY Wish

Solei that i didn't update for quite a long time for those of you who check my blog everyday (as if) xD. But lately i very de busy and very de headache-y -LOR~!
Back to school, bath, eat, do homework, do housework, do CNY decoration already spend so much time =.=
(Awwwh~~ =P )

So this post i'm just going to post about my wishes. Next post only post about pictures :] about CNY!! :D

1. Chinese New Year eve won't be so tired to have fun ;D
2. Get to wear my new clothes in style LOL!
3. Obviously, I don't want a lot of angpau.(WTF!?!) Cause I just want A LOT of money $.$
4. Can spend my CNY holiday happy and slower =P
5. Get to gamble and get lots money $$.$$
6. Aunties & Uncles stop giving me pressure for PMR even though i'm just form 2 now =.="
7. Get to go out with friends to movie or just go their house for visit :)

Dah! My wishes is in your command :D
BAHAH~
Have a Happy Chinese New Year =D!
P.S : I GOT UR CARD, YONG SHAN DEAR! IS LOVELY XD

~Karumenu - headacheeeee!!!