Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some day eh x]

Today lessons are boring -_-
Well~~~ SOME of it =P

After assembly of course we went to our class. Have to walk up to 2ND floor with A LOT OF BOOKS O_O!

First lesson was Mandarin
Is OKAY i guess O.o Not so bored because i love the teacher. Tee Hee!!

So on is Kemahiran Hidup - ERT
TEACHER LET US COOK TOMORROW. WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Our menu will be Spaghetti, Potato cheese, Fried rice while drinks will be Ribena and Orange Juice. Wheeee!!! Rox!
Best part was : TEACHER LET US! i mean...ME AMANDA AND MEI KEI to bring CAMERAAAAA! Why only us? Because only we ask mahh!! When all the students left we helped teacher to close the windows and doors so we ask teacher lor =]

Recess
Stole Shu Ling bread and eat xD

Science
Answered a question that everyone don't know WOO HOO!
What is Nerve Impulse?
Electric something something message =x I FORGOT LAR! SEE FROM BOOK ONLY SIMPLY ANSWER 1 MAH~~ =X

Sejarah
Yawns!!!!

Geography
MORE YAWNSSSSS

Bahasa Malaysia
Teacher start asking question by the meaning of rangkap 1. Until teacher ask till rangkap 3. Teacher called my name.
TEACHER REMEMBER MY NAME!!! MY NAME! ME CARMEN HOR! SHE REMEMBER MEEEEE!!! WOO HOO!! The 3rd person she called me!!!
wait -_- isn't this bad?
Now, she'll call me whenever she want when she ask question and if i don't know how to answer...uh oh O_O xDD
Amanda got called at rangkap 7 too. Not bad not bad x]

End of school
We tried the school's new PJK pants. So big =x

Aerobic Practice
CHANGE SONG AGAIN O_O!
Change to...heh heh! DON'T WANT TELL U ALL~~~ Let you all guess =P.
But unbelievable thing, Cik Khoo is our aerobic teacher. ( WTFish!?!?!?! ) Fine I don't care she's our teacher because she won't be teaching, Mei Kuan will =].

HOLD ON! She not teaching us the steps, BUT! she going to supervise us O_O? She?
Ewww~~ Like the whole school know this, She is the worst dressing teacher in our school. And after our dance, she had a WHOLE PAPER LIST of comments about US aerobic-ing.
Other comments MAY be acceptable, BUT NOT THIS!

She : You all must tuck in your shirt. Not tuck in like pull some out. Is tuck in the whole shirt no excess outside your pants. I want to see your pants the getah there!

We were like HHHAAARRRRRRR!?!?!??!?!?
After hearing this, everyone don't feel like aerobic anymore =(
I mean like she own self bad dressing fine larh! WHY MAKE US BE WITH YOU TOO!?!?!?! WE GOT GOOD TASTE ONE YOU KNOW OR NOT!!! :((
We really don't feel like joining anymore -_-

Home
Can you actually believe that i have to carry the whole stack of bookSSS across to the other block and sit a lift up and walk again to my house? I almost broke my back man! IS SO FREAKING HEAVY O_O! Fine about that.

But while i throw my packet of Teh Tarik, I accidentally terbalik the packet and inside the excess fell on my hand and my plastic bag -_- DARN!

After my refreshing bath, I wanted to take a paper out from my pencil box to make a call to my friend. When i saw my bag from far, the colour like gone darker O.o? So i walk closer and saw IS WET! SOAK WET! WHOLE THING IS WET WET WET! Why???? MY WATER TUMBLE SPILL AND WET MY WHOLE ENTIRE BAG! but not all the books (phew).

So it took me for about 1 hour to "Gao Dim" everything in my bag because have to arrange my books to let it dry and put my bag in the drying machine with my tie and so on.

Uh! -_- Then i have to wash all the dishes and boil the rice and wash the clothes and FINALLY i can sit still on the sofa and eat something while watching TV. Stress sia!! Until now, I haven't move my homework yet except leaving it on the table open and haven't write a single word =]
Let's just say i have a bright future xD


~Karumenu - Such a perfect day ; Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! *ahem* angpau leh? xD