Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Pass ==

On 2.58pm of bright sunny 9-1-2008,
was playing with the computer and chatting with my buddies.

Here comes a call to the house phone,
I walk out in rush and pick up the phone call while walking back to the computer.
Saw the TV is on, just ignoring it
So the conversation was something like this...
I was sitting in front of the computer chatting with Amanda
And pressing the "Call" button to listen the call

Me : Hello?
Person : Are you at home alone?

I was like huh? Why would someone ask a weird question like this unless is like my relatives or family O_o?
So I continue the conversation : Who are you?

Person : Are you alone at home!?
Me : Who are you!?

By this time, I felt kinda scared

Person : ARE YOU ALONE AT HOME?
Me : WHO ARE YOU!?
Person : Is your mother home?

I almost saying out the answer yet...

Me : WHO ARE YOU?
Person : Is your mother at home!?

And I ended the conversation by clicking the "End Call" button
I felt very scare by now
So I faster tell my best friend - Amanda and ask her what to do since I'm freakishly scared until I don't know what to do.
While doing it, i was thinking it should be my auntie
Cause it sounds like her
And well, she's the only one who will do this kind of stuff ==

[2:59:38 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: i scare
[2:59:41 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: jz get 1 hp..
[2:59:43 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: donno whose tt..
[2:59:46 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: call my home
[2:59:52 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: say : are u alone at ur home
[2:59:56 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: den say i ask who r u
[3:00:01 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: den keep ask the same question
[3:00:04 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: i keep ask who r u
[3:00:12 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: den ask : is ur mother at home
[3:00:22 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: yerr
[3:00:22 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: i : WHO R U
[3:00:26 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: den ask agian
[3:00:28 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: i kam hui dim wa
[3:00:31 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: u better dun say anything
[3:00:36 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: ...
[3:00:40 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: i thought is fren lai de
[3:00:45 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: thought playin..
[3:00:54 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: some more..like boy voice but like girl ban
de boy O.o
[3:00:58 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: damn..
[3:01:06 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: now i wan go close door scare
[3:01:17 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: go la..
[3:01:24 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: then call kai ma tel her
[3:01:35 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: phew~!!finally gt 300 fren at fs:D -ignoretislol-
[3:01:39 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: close door jor
[3:01:50 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: then u call kai ma
[3:01:55 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: tel her sin
[3:02:18 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: calling
[3:02:29 PM] ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ: okie
[3:03:06 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: called jor
[3:03:10 PM] - Ќ a ® u m: my mom come bk now



So that's the conversation and what happen
After about 3 minutes,
my mom called back to me
That time i was calling Amanda because I'm too scare

And here is the conversation
Me : Hello?
Mom : Mei, that's gu ma ==
Me : UH! VERY FUN MEH!

So the actual story is that
My auntie today only know that I didn't went to my auntie house after school
So she wanted to TEST me
to make sure I'm QUALIFY to stay home alone or not
Well?
I Pass ==

Note to Gu Ma : WEH! VELI FUN MEH! HAK SEI NGO LA! HA CI NGO DA LEI GEH ZHAI GAH!

~Karumenu - punked ==