Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Eve And Classes

Well~~~
BYE 2007~!!!!
helooooo 2008 =]

Yesterday went to uncle house countdown
Go there BBQ for dinner
And then chit chat~
Then my brother and Kmeng went to Keong's house for party and sleepover
Uuuh~~ so syok
So i went to use Kmeng comp to chity chaty around
after 12
I chat til about 1 only went back down to the adults
I was the only kid there
Others didn't come
Then i sat there like an idiot listening them talk till about 3 something only went back home
Uuuh~~
Boring New Year countdown
About 4 only sleep and about 12 only woke up xD
Sooooooooooooooooooo
1 something i follow mom out to auntie's house
Till 3pm only we left the house
After left we went to buy some food and i beg mom to take me to school
So she did =D
I went to see my class
And~~~














WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
I INSIDE 2EEEEE!!!
1 OF THE GOOD CLASSSS
and another thing...
I SAME CLASSS WWIIFFF
AAMMMAAAAAANNNNDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEE
lol =P
syok sendiri
Saw some of my buddies also in the same class =D
Then after seeing most of my Form 2(2008) friend's classes
I went to see Form 4(2008)
Uuuh~ I wanted to see Form 3(2008) class too
but mom say no time -.-!!!
so sorry babes~ can't see u guys class
But u can call to school to ask about it =]
not on 1st la
Cause there isn't anyone there =P
Anyway~~
YAPPIE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


~Karumenu - WHHEE SAME CLASS WIF AMANDAAAAA!!!!