Friday, January 11, 2008

My "Skill"!

Amanda called me to help her translate this


When I said go I never meant away
You ought to know the freaky games we play
could you forgive and learn how to forget
hear me as I´m calling out your name
Firefly come back to me
make the night as bright as day
I´ll be looking out for you
tell me that your lonely too
firefly come lead me on
follow you into the sun
that´s the way it ought to be
firefly come back to me
You and me
we shared a mistery
we were so close
like honey to the bee
And if you tell me how to make you understand
I´m minor in a major kinda way


and guess what i did

当我说我要走不代表我要离开
你应该知道我们的可恶游戏
你可以原谅和学怎样忘记
当我叫你名请听我
萤火虫,回来我身边
让夜晚像白天那么亮
我会看着你
跟我讲你也孤单
萤火虫,带领我
跟你到太阳
应该才是这样
萤火虫,回来我身边
你和我
share一个秘密
我们那么近
就像蜜糖和蜜蜂
如果你告诉我怎样使你明白
我是minor in a major kinda way


BABABBAAHAHAHHAHAAHHA~~~
Can you imagine how great is my language
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And amanda say is good
FANK YOU FANK YOU

ღ ãMaЙdÅ ღ{I H-A-T-E U} says:
u fan yi til so geng


see? i got proof xD

Gawd! I GOT SKILL BABEH~! XDDD

And thx to Mr.Star teaching
Here are the mistakes :

你可以原谅和学怎样忘记
你可以原谅和学习怎样忘记

跟我讲你也孤单
跟我说你也孤单

share一个秘密
分享一个秘密

我是minor in a major kinda way (This one both of us together change it)
用某方法我就是多数中的少数
-hokay, this sentence is a bit weird but hey -.- there isn't other way =]-


~Karumenu - I'M A GREAT TRANSLATER HAHAHAHAHA