Monday, January 21, 2008

My CNY New Clothes -eye shines-

-Theme music-
DENG~~ DENG DENG DENG DENG DENG~ JIN LA DENG DONG DA DUNG~ DING DANG DONG DENG DENGGGGG~~~!!!!! XDD
hokey this is lameee =x carlame has strike the building (swtz)

So Amanda and I promise each other to show our CNY new clothes. BUT! both of us agree webcam is hard to see. Might as well post in the blog and show to everyone =]! So da~ da da da~ da DA~~~!

First I'll show the shirts from Nichii
-Single type shirt for wearing inside i won't post it because is just a singlet with no design except the colour of red and black -_- -

First shirt =](RM19.90) Prepared to wear on the first day of CNY


Second shirt


Third one. Looks crumbled -.- anyone voluenteer to iron for me? =]

And now from Mid Valley~!! Bought on Saturday x3

From Miss Whatever (Forgotten the price)


From Hush Puppy =]! THEIR DOGS SO DARN CUTE -_-! (RM53.90) As my mom says : So much cloth expensive, so little cloth also THAT expensive xD


A skirt which i forgotten to state on the last post =x


With flash. Better?


Seems like every pants looks better with brown colour except this x] Is grey! (RM95.00 with 20%)

I'm going to show all my outfits before i show other stuff from Mid Valley also =]



A skirt from Fiona Jie Jie (Andy's Girlfriend) 2nd hand skirt -_-



Another 2nd hand skirt ==


My bag that makes Mei Kei jealous and Amanda because she wants a bag too xDD


Close up -MY BAG ACCESSORIE IS THERE :D-


With flash =]


My lably show x] -bought at Sunday-


My hair band x3


Shiny shiny hair band ;D


Me with my hair band -_-

Done with my CNY outfits. So now I'll show a little things that i've done on Sunday when i was bored =x


Something to hang my necklace


Someplace to poke my earrings


And some place to put my bracelet and hair bands


And all this stuff which no place to put


All together become this x]

~Karumenu - CNY~~~ I WAN WEAR NEW SHIT -.-!