Thursday, October 25, 2007

Holidays

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee ==~

PMR week...for my class..i just got 2 days holiday...shessh ==! thursday n friday..but the lucky thing bout it is that friday~~~ nite~~~ I GO TO REDANG~~!! bahahahah XD
sooo~~ on friday nitewe started to go to my auntie's house first...but den i guessed we're just too early...we just hang around there n den went to mamak due to our "too early scedule"...after eating..we left n vrooom~!the whole nite i've been trying to sleep but den thx to me sitting at the centre...my mom n auntie was keep talking talking talking...n made me awake..i cnt sleep so i chat wif my dad n listen to the radio...by den..i heard my fren called to radio..haha..yep..she told bout stg stg...den...blah == cant giv much info bout tis. so finally mom n auntie sleep..i get to sleep nicely...but den sleep a while i woke up again cause is breakfast time ==..i was like WAD THE!?!...oh well ~~...den go eat at a..uumm..restaurant at china road there...the bread was nice though XD after eating we went walking around while waiting for the ferry...

Ferry - so inside the ferry...there isnt much ppl..is like each person can get 3 seat..haha..so i get 1 line i lie on there...most of the time i playing cards wif my dad ..cho di..haha..* i win him so many time*..ngekz ngekz ngekz...den i fell asleep..heh heh...reach there ady..

when we reach..IS AMAZING~!

oookay..tt aint the place we're staying


























the beach view~~



























bah...clear water~~





















the thingy who took our laugage...



























those thing where u sleep on it...


























and here's the lobby!*y am i so excited =.=*































i noe...is bcz dere's this thingy thingy where u can leave ur msg =D xD..it lookz nice =P..err..the picture senget le =x



























when we get our room…we put our lauguage…I see the schedule..den..well..ntg much
sooo..while we pack, i left lucky dere =D




























kaka..den we went walking around n took lots of pic...but den..well..ya noe…
take very long oni can upload...so I lazy =x..there’s well...
cake shop*inside got internet =D*...
restaurant...
canteen...
mini market...
souvenir shop...
snorkeling centre...
diving class/centre...
dive café *its beside diving centre =D XP*

after that…is lunch time...wheeeeee XD
the food was normal actually..ntg special =X

well after lunch..we went to the room to stay there a while…
den after that we went to the beach =D
WWWWHHHEEEEEE
BEACH WAS FUUUUNNNNN
well..at first i dare not go down...cz i saw a fish =x
n got freak out XP
after that i still went in n play...i cant STAND THOSE WAVEEE
WOOO HOOOOO!!!
wad can i say?
the water was sometimes cold sometimes hot...
the water is clear
the beach is clean
the environment is great
the sun is not hot
n the most syok is that THERE'S NO FISHHHHH WOOOO HOOOO XD

after the beach we went to the snorkelling
the boat was well...normal?
n we very fast den reach the place le
so after tat my dad went in first...den i went in...
water was fine...
its a lil cold..
den when i look down to the water...
MY GOSH! SO MANY FISH XD
bah..but this is not the first time for snorkeling so i didnt freak out...
tho i dono y i freak out at the beach ==!!!
mmm...many many fishes...
there's blue...red...green...yellow...all different kind!
yeap =D is amazing...too bad i didnt hv a underwater camera T_T
there's corals too~! the corals r mostly dead...sad...cz of ppl keep stepping on it n littering...
COME ON U ALL!
WILL U ALL JZ STOP LITTERING!?!?!?!
DO U NOE TT NOW OUR EARTH IS GONNA GET COVER BY WATER SOON CZ OF THOSE TREES GOT CUT DOWN!!
ANIMALS DON HV PLACE TO STAY
LEARN TO REDUCE! REUSE! RECYCLE!
ALWAYS ASO LITTER ANYWHERE!
N TEACHERS! WILL U STOP CALLING US OPEN BOOK HERE OPEN BOOK THERE!?!?!?!
UR CUTTING OUR TREES! SPOILING OUR POLUTTION!!
man..i rely wish our school will do stg bout the pollution...
dont cha noe tt about 50years later...
our world is rely gonna b a disaster if we dont recycle more?
my god ==..kaykay..continue my story

we aso saw many sea cucumbers...ewwww...
is black n welll...black =X
the person who take us to the snorkel catch the sea cucumber n show us
atfirst i didnt noe
den he was behind me
suddenly he tap my bk
i look behind n i ACCIDENTILLY terkena the sea cucumber n the sea cucumber is RIGHT INFRONT OF ME! MY GOSH!!!!! SO SCARY
i straight away swim away den my dad tell the guy don take it here cz is scaring me n my mom XD
after tt we continue...
den my auntie called us to go the other side cz there's the about 1 hand big sea cucumber..i refuse =.=
she aso say the coral there nice but den i nvr went...
after tt i wanted to go bk up to the boat cz tired xP
after tt the other guy called me when i swimming bk wif my dad...
he ask me whether i saw the sea cucumber ady or not
sooo..here hows the conver go
he: sudah tengok hai shen? *sea cucumber in chinese*
me: yaya sudah sudah
he: mau tengok lagi?
me: TAK MAU TAK MAU
dad:tak mau la..dia takut
he: kenapa takut?
me: sangat geli laaa
he: saya angkat ah ah
me: ARRHHHH!! *swim away*
he: *laughing*
me: yorr...penipu
he: HAH! PENIPU *swim down*
me: ARRHHHHHHHHHHHHH *swim near to the stair case up to the boat...is very near...*
he:*suddenly come from infront of me**take out 1 hand* HAH!
me: *look at the hand..notice he lying* eeeee...jahat
he: *take another hand* * a sea cucumber there* hahahha~~ *laughing evily*
me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *swim fast fast fast to my dad*
dad:aiyor...go go..i take u up dere
he: *still laughing*
me: *scare to half death...went up...got laughed by my mom ==!!*

yepp...after tt..i didnt went in ady...tooo scare

after snorkel...went bk n we went to tea time...
tea time aso normal n after tea time we went to the beach again..LOOOL
my dad went to beach the other side we play...
there got lots of fishes...
they keep forced me down..yet i got so scare T_T
den my dad take me standing on a rock..
n infront of me...
IS A BUNCH OF FISH!!
OH MY! THOSE FISH...BIG...COLOURFULL...N NEAR ME!!!ARRHHHHHH
hahaha..i got so scare i call my dad take me bk cz i surrounded by fishes..
after tt i went sitting on the chair n jz look see until they bk
so we play until very late...
den we went n bath le...dinner - bbq...
den after dinner we went walk around again...
den after hving supper...
went to room...bed...
i straight away fall asleep...

2nd day in redang

morning wake up...
waited for mom tt time gamble wif my dad....AGAIN XD
after gambling n prepared...went breakfast..
n take pics again xP
den we went to laguna to get some info
while walking..i wrote my name on the sand n take pic XD
den when we reach..
laguna was big...
n we went to see their rooms...
there's tis sign saying no feeding the monkey? O.O
well...
the room there was quite nice n cheap
after tt we walk around...
den saw More More Tea Inn
they hv tis board there u put ur face in n the body there XD...
is quite cute
after tt somemore got tis huge heart shape flower...very very nice..
i took pic wif my mom xP

den after there...we walk over the bridge...den i jz went a while...
my dad was there den he suddenly call us to go bk..
so when we walk...
is like OMG!!! THOUSANDS! MILLIONS! ZILLIONS! OF FISHES!
is soooooooo...bunch...
a whole bunch...
man ==!!
my dad is there...he feeding those fishes...
soo..after tt we doesnt hv the time..
went to ferry...
n ntg to talk much la..
jz until late nite oni reach home lorr..

after THAT holiday...
it was exam week...
bah...forget bout those exams...

den it was hari raya holiday
xP
hari raya i didnt went anywhere..
instead my cousin came n we play n swim together for days...
he stay over nite at my house =D
n holiday is jz 1 week =.=
cant enjoy nicely aso...
cz hv to study for more exams
n some reasons

sooo..here comes the exams again for tis week...
N NOW IS OVERRR...WOO HOOO!!
MERDEKAAAA!!!!
bah...now here comes the result..x[
sooo...tis post took well...REALLY REALLY LONG to post XD
welll..finally is posted =D
hv fun =)

P.S. TMR IS MEI KEI BIRTHDAY!! WOO HOO!!

~Karumenu~ emofied!